When I do a home yoga practice I like to listen to music – keeps that right brain of mine busy I usually try to shuffle the songs so they have to be good for all my poses. You might see a lot of cross over with the sunshine/sunset list since I do like to do this early in the AM if I’m at the cottage.
I like to end with “Air Bach” which is ocean wave sounds with “Air” by Bach interspersed and sometimes I use Om sanctuary for meditation.
If I’m at the cottage I usually don’t use the “Air” Bach preferring to hear the real thing and sometimes when 1 of our neighbours is at the cottage he comes out in the AM and plays his guitar if he’s there I usually pause my iPod since he’s a very good player and it’s soft enough for me to practice to ….. I haven’t told him that I do this so I hope if he finds out he doesn’t stop! LOL!
This list is about an hour-long.
- Who needs Shelter – Jason Mraz
- Something – The Beatles
- Raining on Sunday – Keith Urban
- Life will go on – Chris Isaak
- Lucky (Suerte) – Jason Mraz
- I wanna make you close your eyes – Dierks Bentley
- Lucky – Jason Mraz & Colbie Cailat (eng vers)
- Baby I love your way – Emmerson Nogueira
- Let it be me – Ray LaMontagne
- Make you feel my love – Adele
- Sleeping to dream – Jason Mraz
On occasion I also include “Rain” by Led Zeplin. I hope you’ll give it a try.