The excercise was to write at 10 reasons what stops you from doing yoga @home and 10 reasons to do it. 10 was just a number they picked we didn’t actually have to come up w/ 10. The point was to see which list had the most on it and how fast it took to write.
My con list was longer and took me about 2 mins to write! LOL!
- feeling lazy
- not enough time to do a “full” practice
- No comfortable place to practice in
- no uncluttered place to practice in
- too much to do – no time
- not sure what to do on my own (DVD’s sometimes too long)
- not sure I want to be introspective
- makes me feel good about myself
- good excercise for body and mind
- makes me feel flexible and calm
- sometimes it’s the only reason to get out of the house (for studio practice not home)
- time for myself
- something to do with all my time to myself